This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in California, where I’m doing many things:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
I try to write about one hour per day, with a focus on different outlets:
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 1 hour per week to a novel project of mine
- Also contributing twice monthly to my Angular blog as well as my free Angular newsletter
- Updating my Angular courseware on a weekly basis
- Recently published a new video course for Packt publishing: Getting started with Angular.
- Organizing the Sacramento Angular Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Last public talk: GDG Sacramento DevFest – Angular and AI at GDG Sacramento in Rancho Cordova, CA
- Next training gig: Will be teaching Node.JS for 2 days in San Francisco, California (Jan 11 – 12 2018)
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Surely you’re joking Mr. Feynman by Richard P. Feynman. Funny and entertaining!
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last watched: Christiane Amanpour – How to seek truth in the era of fake news
- Watching all videos from the Angular Mix / NG BE conferences
- Diving into more advanced RxJs / NgRx topics
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race: California International Marathon, in Sacramento, CA on December 3rd 2017. Completed in 4h27 mins. That was tough!
- Next race: Sometime in 2018
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Next major trips: A US coast-to-coast road-trip in 2018
Last update: December 15th, 2017