This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in California, working on different projects:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
I write at least one hour per day, with a focus on different outlets:
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 1 hour per week to a novel project of mine
- Also contributing weekly to my Angular blog as well as my free Angular newsletter
- Updating my Angular courseware on a weekly basis
- Starting a new video course for Packt publishing: Getting started with Angular
- Organizing the Sacramento Angular Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Last public talk: Introduction to Angular – GDG Sacramento on August 10th, 2017 at VSP HQ in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Next training gig: Teaching Angular for 5 days in Cleveland, Ohio (September 11-15 2017)
- Next public talk: Introduction to Angular – Cleveland Web Dev meetup on September 13th 2017 in Cleveland, OH.
- Next conference talk: Connect.Tech in Atlanta (September 21-22 2017)
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss. Just finished it and definitely a great read. So much useful info in there!
- No nonsense real estate by Alex Goldstein. Just started reading it on Amazon Prime.
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last watched: Julie Berstein – 4 lessons in creativity
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race: Squaw Valley Half Marathon on June 11th in beautiful Squaw Valley, CA. Ended up 34th out of 158 runners.
- Next race: Urban Cow Half Marathon in Sacramento, CA on October 1st 2017.
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Next major trips: France starting tomorrow then Utah in October.
Last update: August 11th, 2017