This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in Utah onna road-trip for a dozen of days:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
I try to write at least one hour per day, with a focus on different outlets:
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 1 hour per week to a novel project of mine
- Also contributing weekly to my Angular blog as well as my free Angular newsletter
- Updating my Angular courseware on a weekly basis
- Recently started a new video course for Packt publishing: Getting started with Angular
- Organizing the Sacramento Angular Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Last public talks: Introduction to Angular – Cleveland Web Dev meetup on September 13th 2017 in Cleveland, OH and same talk at the Cleveland Java Meetup Group on September 14th 2017.
- Next training gig: Will be teaching Angular for 5 days in Rancho Cordova, California (October 23-27 2017)
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Reading How to win friends and influence people in the digital age by Dale Carnegie and associates. Very interesting so far!
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last watched: Brené Brown – The power of vulnerability
- Learning Backbone and Responsive.js
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race: Squaw Valley Half Marathon on June 11th in beautiful Squaw Valley, CA. Ended up 34th out of 158 runners.
- Next race: California International Marathon, in Sacramento, CA on December 3rd 2017.
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Next major trips: Utah (in progress)
Last update: October 13th, 2017