This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in California, working on different projects:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 2 sentences a day for a novel project of mine
- Also contributing weekly to my free Angular newsletter
- Organizing the Angular Sacramento Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Last public talk: Angular’s component router – March 16th, 2017 at VSP HQ in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Next training gig: Teaching Angular for 5 days in Reston, Virginia (June 26-30 2017)
- Next conference talk: Connect.Tech in Atlanta (September 21-22 2017)
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss. Very interesting so far. I have so many notes already!
- I will teach you to be rich by Ramit Sethi. A freebie grabbed on Amazon Prime. Didn’t learn much so far but I love managing my money so I guess I already know a bunch on the matter.
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last watched: Steven Johnson – Where Good Ideas Come From
- Working on a new website / business positioning to be launched very soon: www.angulartraining.com
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race: Squaw Valley Half Marathon on June 11th in beautiful Squaw Valley, CA. Ended up 34th out of 158 runners.
- Next race: Urban Cow Half Marathon in Sacramento, CA on October 1st 2017.
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Next major trip: France in August then Utah in October.
Last update: June 23rd, 2017