This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in South Africa, focusing on many different projects, more specifically:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 2 sentences a day for a novel project of mine
- Organizing the Angular JS Sacramento Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Next talk: TBD — in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Mentoring an Angular development team at a client site in Cape Town, South Africa.
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss. Very interesting so far.
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last one watched: Why We Do What We Do – Tony Robbins
- Made great progress with my business positioning for 2017. Started reflecting those changes on my website.
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race was in 2016: PAL Holiday Run (5K) in Rancho Cordova, CA on December 10th. I ended up in 7th place in a race with non-stop rain from start to finish.
- Next race: Shamrock 10K in West Sacramento, CA on March 11th.
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Getting ready for multiple trips in 2017. Have a rough schedule for everything already. Next in line: Hawaii in May/June.
Last update: February 16th, 2017