This page is a summary of what I’m doing now.
I’m in California, focusing on many different projects, more specifically:
- Working as an Angular consultant / mentor / trainer for a selection of clients
- Publishing two blog posts per week on my expat blog (in French)
- Contributing at least 2 sentences a day for a novel project of mine
- Organizing the Angular JS Sacramento Meetup as part of the Google Developer Group Sacramento on the second Thursday of each month.
- Last public talk: Angular’s component router – March 16th, 2017 at VSP HQ in Rancho Cordova, CA.
- Next training gig: Teaching Angular for 3 days in Phoenix, Arizona (May 9th – 11th)
- I’m doing the Dogwood 52 photo challenge in 2017. I have to take one picture per week following a given theme.
READING / LEARNING
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss. Very interesting so far. I have so many notes already!
- The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth – James Altucher.
- I decided to watch one TED talk per week this year. Last watched: Dan Gilbert – The Surprising Science of Happiness.
- Working on a new website / business positioning to be launched in Q2 2017.
- 3 times a week, 4 races a year
- Last race: Shamrock 10K in West Sacramento, CA on March 11th. Great course with a finish at Raley Field!
- Next race: Squaw Valley Half Marathon on June 11th.
- Walking at least 20 minutes every day when I don’t run
- Next major trip: 10 days in Hawaii around Memorial Day.
Last update: April 28th, 2017